My biggest love.

Love, I don't have too much to offer.
I'm an apartment in the plant.
You will pay the interest and only fully enjoy of property after long time.
I'm not localized in the most safety neighborhood  of city and i'm not big property, but i will give you comfort.
I don't have a fireplace, but I will be a hot home in the cold days, I always will have a little living room to get together the yours friends and a strong jet shower when you need clear your problems.
I'm a risky investment. You be high bet, but I'will your biggest patrimony.

My love.
You aren't a investment. Much less a risky investment.
Investment is our relationship.
You are a Queen.
We are investing in our feelings. We were looking for someone like this for all life.
Honestly, we didn't know to be possible someone like this to exist.
I had given up. So you arrived and gave me love.
You killed all my suffering.
And all the difficulties we are facing it will serve to us like knowledge for the future.
Your words make me cry. I will remember this words.
We don't have time to lose, but the future is our.


See ya!!!!

obs.: Aos professores de inglês, perdão, desde já. :)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Preview

Tempo

Beijar o gramado.